Welcome to the Washington State Medical Oncology Society Website
The purpose of the Washington State Medical Oncology Society (WSMOS) is:
- To promote the highest professional standards of oncology practice in the state of Washington.
- To study, research and exchange information, experiences and ideals leading to improvement in the practice of oncology.
- To represent the practice of oncology and hematology in the state of Washington.
Regularly Monitor the WSMOS Website for:
- WSMOS meetings & events
- Legislative updates
- Billing & reimbursement updates
- Resources & tools
- Oncology news
- Practice Pattern Changes Survey