Welcome to the Washington State Medical Oncology Society Website
The purpose of the Washington State Medical Oncology Society (WSMOS) is:
- To promote the highest professional standards of oncology practice in the state of Washington.
- To study, research and exchange information, experiences and ideals leading to improvement in the practice of oncology.
- To represent the practice of oncology and hematology in the state of Washington.
Regularly Monitor the WSMOS Website for:
- WSMOS meetings & events
- Legislative updates
- Billing & reimbursement updates
- Resources & tools
- Oncology news
- Practice Pattern Changes Survey
Join Your Colleagues at the November 16, 2012 Membership Meeting at the beautiful Cedarbrook Lodge ~ Meeting Agenda and registration will be available on the Events page of this website.
Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) Preparation & Process
Click Here to access the WSMOS RAC Preparation & Process Brochure funded in part through the ASCO 2010 State Affiliate Grant Program
You are Invited to Attend:
From ACO to Medical Home: Emerging Care Delivery Models - Sponsored by Astellas
This presentation will cover the following topics
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Programs
- Patient-Centered Specialty Practice (PCSP) Programs
Learn more about these initiatives and the importance of quality measures.
Click Here for a detailed agenda of topics that will be presented.
This program will be presented by:
Assistant Vice President, Recognition Programs Policy National Committee for Quality Assurance
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
2505 First Avenue
For more information on this program contact Sue Miller, Astellas Pharma, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.956.3713